Outdoor Burning in Tiny Township:
Full details on the Tiny website
But here is a quick summary
Fire Permit Information
New in 2016!! The burning of leaves is strictly prohibited
Fire permits can be purchased through the Township of Tiny Office, at 130 Balm Beach Road West, Perkinsfield (9:00 am to 4:30 pm) Monday to Friday.
They can also be purchased for $20.00 cash only at the 6 (six) following locations:
1) Lafontaine SuperMarket, 345 rue Lafontaine Road West, Lafontaine
2) Wyevale Jug City, 870 County Road 6 South, Wyevale
3) Mailloux Jug City, 594 Champlain Road, North West Basin
4) LA Hill Esso Station, 2 Lafontaine Road East, Lafontaine
5) R&P Gas, 2236 County Road 92, Elmvale
6) Country Corner Variety, 1 County Road 6 South, Perkinsfield
You can also download a copy of the Fire Permit application and rules, by clicking on the link located on the left side of this page entitled "Fire Permit Application".
It is the applicant's responsibility to know if a Fire Ban is in effect.
For FIRE BAN INFORMATION contact the Township of Tiny office at (705) 526-4204 ext 226 or check the Fire Rating Symbol on the Home Page
REMEMBER IT'S ILLEGAL TO BURN WITHOUT A VALID FIRE PERMIT
Did you know?
That IF you wish to burn a pile that's larger than 1 meter in diameter or height that you require a special permit?
Burning in a 45 gallon drum or barrel also requires a Fire Permit, NO EXCEPTIONS